Helping you establish a solid financial future
In Canada, you will need a comprehensive plan to manage your finances so that you and your family can grow and prosper in your new home country.
At CIBC, we have financial advisors who specialize in helping all newcomers, including the affluent, with their unique financial needs. From the start of your new life in Canada and in the years that follow, your advisors at CIBC will give you personalized financial advice to help you achieve your evolving financial goals.
At CIBC, we take the time to get to know you and your financial needs.
Building a trusting relationship is important. It allows us to recommend the solutions and services you need to enjoy peace of mind about your financial future.
In addition to financial planning and knowledgeable investment advice, CIBC can offer you the following:
- A bank account with no monthly fee for the first year; the CIBC Smart™ Account for Newcomers
- A variety of credit cards that do not require Canadian credit history. If you have investments of $250,000 or more, you may qualify for a credit limit of up to $10,000. Please visit a CIBC branch for details.
- Short-term and long-term investment options
- Car loans; no credit history required
- Home Mortgages in Canada: Special mortgage options to help you buy your home in Canada sooner
- Travel insurance to protect you and your family when you travel
- Convenient insurance coverage for credit cards, mortgages and loans
- And more
We’re ready when you are.
Learn more about the ways we can help you secure a solid financial future.